How to connect your Fitbit to the HeadUp app
Modified on: Wed, 16 Sep, 2020 at 11:05 AM
To connect your Fitbit to the HeadUp app, you’ll need to follow the below steps:
- Open the HeadUp app and select the Profile tab in the bottom right hand corner
- Select the "Settings" tab and select “Connect your device” at the top of the page
- From here, select "Connect" next to Fitbit. This will open up a webpage in a separate browser where you will be asked to log into your Fitbit Account.
4. After logging in to your Fitbit account, you will need to select "Allow All" on the permissions page and then select "Allow" at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be taken back to the HeadUp app where you should now see that your Fitbit device has been connected
6. Hit "Next" and you'll be taken back to your dashboard. And that's it!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.